Listening to podcasts is a great source for learning from experts in the industry whether you are an athlete, parent, or coach. Here are my top 6 podcast of 2020!
- CSP Elite Baseball Podcast: Eric Cressey is one of the top strength and conditioning coaches in the country. His company specializes in baseball development when it comes to physical enhancement. In this podcast, he discusses his view, both from the experienced and scientific sense, on sports specialization.
2. Robertson Training Systems: Mike Robertson has helped elevate not only my coaching ability but thousands of others with his podcast and content on how to develop exceptional athletes. In this episode, he interviews Lee Taft who is one of the leaders in speed development.
3. PJF Podcast: Paul Fabritz is becoming one of the leading coaches in jump training for basketball players. On his podcast, he interviews Ramsey Nijem, current Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Kansas Jayhawks Men’s Basketball team. Coach Nijem has a great wealth of knowledge to help not only basketball players but all athletes reach the next level in their sports.
4. Just Fly Performance Podcast: Joel Smith has been providing coaches all over the world with top-notch content on his podcast. In this interview, Brett Bartholomew discusses the best coaching practices to get buy-in from athletes and even co-workers. A must-listen for all parents and coaches!
5. Squat University Podcast: Dr. Aaron Horschig is a physical therapist who works with high-level athletes. In this episode, he provides a great deal of information on why you may have knee pain, but also what to do in order to get rid of it.
6. Fit|Strength Performance Webinar: Here I hosted a nutritional webinar for athletes and adults on the basics of what to do in the kitchen to get optimal results. Enjoy